What We Do
Working together to promote quality care and support
Care Focus (South West) is a Community Interest Company set up and regulated so that all our activities and assets provide community benefit to health, housing and social care. We work on a cost recovery basis providing you with competitive pricing.
We are committed to raising standards and promoting excellence across independent, voluntary and public care, support, health, housing and community services. We can also offer our services outside office hours; in the evenings and at weekends.
Our highly regarded team have many years’ experience in identifying and delivering cost-effective, bespoke quality improvement, business development and training solutions to health, housing and social care.
What we offer
- Information, Advice and Guidance in relation to legislation and regulation
- Understanding of the market position, current and future demographics and service demand
- Reviews and Audits for Care Providers
- Support with workforce planning and development, training needs analysis, and access to funding
- Management Support: Independent Supervision, Mentoring and Coaching
- Access to business support solutions including Marketing, PR, HR, IT, Legal, and Financial Services
- Project Management